Global Quality Systems Specialist
Emerson is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Global Quality Systems Specialist to join our team. As a key member of our organization, you will play a crucial role in the expansion of our home-grown quality documentation suite, QA Docs. In this position, you will act as a liaison between IT, business units, global quality, and project management during the development stage. You will also perform Assistant Product Owner responsibilities and serve as an initial tester before implementation. Additionally, you will act as a systems administrator, providing ongoing support, profile administration, issue resolution, and future application improvements for the suite.
AS A GLOBAL QUALITY SYSTEMS SPECIALIST, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
System Administrator Function:
- Handle day-to-day user support for multiple Quality Systems sponsored by the Global QA Team.
- Establish training and guidance documents for these systems to ensure accurate usage.
- Monitor data for accuracy and possess a deep understanding of ERP/business data to resolve errors effectively.
Quality Systems Assistant Product Owner:
- Develop standardized templates and processes for customer certification documents.
- Participate in sprint retrospectives to identify achievements and opportunities for improvement.
- Lead quality efforts in sprint end reviews with product stakeholders.
- Communicate schedules and objectives to customers and internal departments.
WHO YOU ARE:
You identify and seize new opportunities. You build and deliver solutions that meet customer expectations. You use knowledge of business drivers and how strategies and tactics play out in the market to guide actions. You anticipate the impact of emerging technologies and make necessary adjustments.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quality or manufacturing related field or an equivalent level of experience.
- Experience in quality systems such as ISO9001 and global nuclear quality systems.
- Industry-experience performing QA for web applications including experience with Agile/Lean and/or continuous-improvement.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of time.
- Legal Authorization to work in the United States – sponsorship will not be provided for this role.
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Experience in quality systems such as 10CFR50 App B, HAF, and RCC quality systems.
- Highly analytical problem-solving skills, adept at processing and breaking down data into useful information.
- Collaborate with functional authorities and system testers to develop a wide range of scenarios to ensure system viabilities in system development.
- Effective communication on both quality and technical issues with users who may lack technical background.
- Product & Business Systems awareness in Flow Controls Business Unit.
Flexible Work Schedule - Remote Work Option:
This role has the flexibility of a remote work option up to three days a week. Our teams work together to ensure our chosen work schedules enable our creativity and efficiency as we serve the needs of our customers.
Join our team and contribute to the continuous improvement and success of our global quality systems. If you are passionate about quality and possess the necessary skills and experience, we invite you to apply today!