GLOBAL SAP CONCUR TRAVEL AND EXPENSE SPECIALIST
Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger – a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other’s successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
The Global Travel and Expense Specialist responsibilities include (but are not limited to) leading expense and travel program implementations, improving department related processes, Maintaining SAP Concur and ensuring Expense Reports are submitted in a timely and compliant manner.
SAFETY, SECURITY & COMPLIANCE
- Maintains the highest standards of corporate governance, ensuring that all activities are carried out ethically and in compliance with Company’s Security, Compliance & HSE policies, Management System, relevant laws, regulations, standards, and industry practices and complies with the Company’s Rules to Live By
- Places Quality, Health & Safety, Security, and protection of the Environment as core values while never intentionally placing employees, our processes, customers, or the communities in which we live and work at risk
- Seeks continual improvement in Health, Safety, Security & protection of the Environment, considering responsible care, process vulnerabilities, public, customer and employee inputs, knowledge and technology and best business practices to exceed customer expectations
- Supervisors & Managers should demonstrate effective safety leadership for the health and safety arrangements of all subordinates and for any persons visiting them while on the Company premises
- Responsible for being familiar with the Company's Quality policies and takes an active role in the compliance and improvement of Weatherford’s Management System
- Maintains service quality as immediate priorities when working across all areas of the business and continually seeks areas for improvement
- Responsible for SAP Concur (Travel & Expense) system maintenance activities and development/running of reports for (Travel Bookings, T&E, CTA and Supply Chain Procurement Cards)
- Creation of, tracking and adherence for all required metrics
- Point of contact for escalation of Travel & Expense Customer Support
- Serve as the lead contact for internal/external audits pertaining to expense report processing and travel bookings
- Evaluate current and new process solutions to provide recommended improvements and standardization
- Regularly interface with other teams to resolve escalations, system discrepancies and disputes in a timely manner
- Develop and implement process improvements to increase efficiency and accuracy of data transmissions, related project initiatives, testing new functionality and supporting system upgrades
- Drive ownership of key deliverables across organization wide stakeholders to implement better process design and scalable solutions
- Create and maintain SOP process documentation
- Assist in developing policies and procedures with effective controls to mitigate relevant process risks as needed
- Work with the third-party offshore service provider to improve process efficiencies and service level agreements
- Identify and track Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and operational metrics to ensure program objectives are met; ensure transparency and sharing with stakeholders
- Collaborate with relevant organization wide stakeholders to understand related Business Process and System Requirements to provide Data / Actionable Insights via relevant Analytics Solutions (Power BI or other data visualization tools)
- Perform data sanity checks prior to publishing reports
- Maintains effective communications with all key stakeholders both internal and where appropriate external
- All employees have an accountability to the organisation to be financially responsible whether they oversee a function budget or simply their own expenses
- Costs incurred should be within approved budget, processed within agreed time frames & following the relevant financial policy and procedure
PEOPLE & DEVELOPMENT
- Employees have a responsibility for developing their own careers within the Company including completing all necessary function, compliance & business standards training to enhance their knowledge, skills, and experience
- Employees should engage on a regular basis with their line manager to discuss their personal performance, objectives, and opportunities to enhance their skills and experience to support their career potential
- Supervisors are expected to actively engage their employees to support talent management through Weatherford’s performance management process, including but not limited to talent assessments, succession planning & regular coaching opportunities
- Supervisors should collaborate with Human Resources & Training Development to drive strategies for the recruitment & retention of key personal & to foster an environment that supports the attraction & retention of a high performing talented workforce
VISION & LEADERSHIP
- Demonstrates leadership, ethical behaviour, and adherence to Weatherford standards at all times
- Provides vision, leadership, planning, and program management for the design and development of the in-scope Weatherford business processes and analytics
- Meticulous attention to detail, highly organized, and exercises strong self-review in work and desire to seek continued improvement
Experience & Education
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Finance, or relevant discipline
- 3-5 years of experience in the SAP Concur Solutions system (2+ of which must be related to system maintenance/interface/data integrity/trouble shooting/issue resolution)
- Experience in policy and process development/improvement
- Experience assessing, designing, and documenting processes including process flows/maps required
- Experience working with enterprise resource planning systems (ERP)
- Experience developing and delivering training
- Background in Accounting, Finance, Purchasing and/or related field preferred
- Experience with an internal credit card program used for employee expense and travel card; experience with an online credit card management system (e.g., Works, Payment Net, GCMS, or Major Credit Card Company).
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Highly organized with attention to detail; ability to multi-task between different tasks and projects
- Strong problem-solving skills: ability to work will in a fast-paced environment
- Results-orientated team player; success in working with and across multiple departments of a company
- Presentation skills necessary to effectively communicate, update, persuade, and facilitate discussions with all levels of management
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Pro
- Critical Thinker with the desire to challenge existing processes and improve efficiencies
- Background in Accounting, Finance, Purchasing and/or related field
- Experience with a credit card program used for employee Travel & Expense and/or Purchasing