GR Customer Delivery Driver (Pittsburgh)
ATCO Products, Inc.
How will transportation and mobility evolve? What will the vehicle of the future look like – and how will those vehicles be repaired? How can the next chapter of your career contribute to solving these transportation challenges and more?
Transtar Industries is on a mission to simplify complex vehicle repair to keep the world moving.
We are a leading automotive parts distributor represented across the U.S., Puerto Rico, and Canada, and through patent-winning software and technology, we are revolutionizing our industry.
What has remained constant throughout our 45-year history of transformation is our dedication to our customers, our team members, and to the values on which Transtar was founded: Commitment, Humility, Optimism, Integrity, and Respect.
A career with Transtar offers the opportunity to make an impact within a rapidly growing organization – the chance to learn, lead, collaborate, and connect with other solutions-oriented, forward-thinking professionals. We invest meaningfully in training and development, empowering you to build your future alongside ours and shape a career unique to your talents, interest, and purpose.
This position requires individuals to safely operate a city van to transport materials and merchandise to assigned destinations. Drivers may be required to clean, service and maintain vehicles. Individuals must have a valid driver’s license and adhere to all state safety regulations. This position will also require individuals to load and unload product at delivery destinations and fill outgoing orders so products are accurately labeled, boxed and wrapped. There are many physical demands for this position.
· Customer Service and Communication with our customers and team members.
· Inspect vehicle before and after delivery routes. Report any problems to the warehouse supervisor.
· Load delivery vehicle to transport materials.
· Deliver and pick up materials as assigned.
· Make collections as necessary.
· Driving the company deliver pickup truck and / or van.
· Valid driver’s license is required.
· Separate, label and verify the count of incoming freight deliveries.
· Locate and pull stock for outgoing deliveries.
· Package finished product for shipping (shrink wrapping, boxing, and labeling).
· Use the computer system to locate products and stock incoming deliveries.
· Clean and maintain work area.
· Turn off and lock out equipment when not in use.
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
· Minimum Education – High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
· Valid Driver’s License
· 21 years of age or older
- Prior work experience as a driver within a local delivery network.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical exam, and background check screening.
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers to aid in satisfying customer requirements.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations in order to accurately complete job tasks.
- Ability to organize and prioritize job tasks and requirements.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the associate is regularly required to talk or hear. The associate is regularly required to sit, stand or walk. The associate is occasionally required to use hands to finger, grasp, handle or feel; climb; balance; stoop; kneel; crouch; push or pull; and reach with hands and arms. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.