Riceland Foods, Inc.
Riceland Foods and its family farmers have provided the world with wholesome, nutritious rice since 1921. Grown in the United States, our rice is known for its high quality and versatility, and that's why Riceland has become a trusted brand around the globe. Riceland is a cooperative, which means we are owned by our 5,500 family farmer members who are also our stockholders and growers.
Company Mission Statement
Riceland, a farmer owned cooperative, helps farmers feed the world, sustainably.
Riceland Foods is hiring a Grain Handler
- The basic functions of this position is the setting of spouts and trippers on top of units to direct flow of grain and make sure bins are clean and ready for use. Also is responsible for maintenance of equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean Up
- Bin Clean Out
- Be able to set bins
- Be Familiar with binning procedures
- Be able to maintain product storage in compliance with Federal Regulations
Company Benefits and Incentives
- Medical insurance with low premiums
- Free dental with medical insurance enrollment
- Vision insurance with low premiums
- Free basic life insurance, up to 3x basic annual earnings
- Voluntary term life (rates depends on the age and salary of the employee)
- Long term disability
- Free short-term disability
- Accident insurance, for unexpected healthcare expenses due to accidents
- Critical illness insurance
- Employee assistance program through Lincoln Financial
- 401K with company match 4% of an employee’s 5%
- Paid training programs.
PTO and Paid Holidays
Riceland Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Riceland Foods provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.