Ring-Neck Energy & Feed, LLC
This position is located onsite, in office. The Brand & Communications Specialist executes all tactical, corporate branding initiatives and is responsible for efforts to ensure that all ICM marketing communications deliver a clear, consistent, and accurate message aligned with the company’s brand, mission, values, and business strategy.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Coordinate and execute marketing tactics as aligned with strategic marketing and communications plans; including, but not limited to the following:
- Design, and produce graphic art and visual materials, (brochures, illustrations, diagrams, handouts, etc.), for a variety of media outlets such as print, digital, video, presentations, web and social media.
- Oversee creation of photos and videos and manage online photo stock gallery to fulfill requests for digital photos for use in publications, presentations, and online.
- Select vendors and develop positive relationships with them to ensure consistency, high quality results and ensure vendor meets delivery deadlines.
- Coordinate tradeshow efforts, including logistics, booth setup, sponsorship, visuals, giveaways, and literature.
- Assist in the planning and management of internal events, customer meetings and customer events.
- Assist in the management of the company’s merchandise store, including the research and purchasing of promotional products.
- Assist in the communication of ICM brand standards, and help to ensure the overall accountability of brand usage and materials companywide.
- Track and appropriately manage the marketing budget.
Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, or a similar creative field.
Required Knowledge & Experience:
- 5 years of creative agency or corporate creative services experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Intimate understanding of design, copy and web best practices/guidelines
- Familiarity with web design platforms such as WIX or Squarespace is preferred.
- Familiarity with motion graphics or video editing is a preferred.
- Photography experience helpful