Group Leader, Supply Chain Management
Broken Arrow, OK
Role and Responsibilities
Who We Are:
- CAE Vision: Our vision is to be the worldwide partner of choice in defense and security, civil aviation, and healthcare by revolutionizing our customers’ training and critical operations with digitally immersive solutions to elevate safety, efficiency and readiness.
- CAE Defense & Security Mission: CAE's Defense and Security business unit focuses on helping prepare military customers to develop and maintain the highest levels of mission readiness.
- CAE Values: Empowerment, Innovation, Excellence, Integrity and OneCAE make us who we are and we strive to make a difference in the world while helping each other succeed.
What We Have to Offer:
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits package and flexibility that promotes work-life balance
- A work environment where all employees are valued, respected and safe
- Freedom to succeed by enabling team members to deliver, take initiatives and make decisions
- Recognition, professional development, advancement and having fun!
Responsible for the supervision and coordination of internal, receipt, storage, inventorying, kitting and shipping of materials within the Material Management Department in the Broken Arrow facilities and associated sites.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Supervise and support a Staff of 3.
- Be the point of contact for the site in all areas of Material Management
- Assist the receiving department with questions not of routine nature.
- Ensure the stockroom is properly informed of upcoming priorities.
- Coordination with Functional departments (PMO, Planning, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Trade Compliance)
- Coordinate with DCMA for future shipping requirements.
- Creation and submittal Basis of Estimates (BOE) for transportation and material cost in support of proposals
- Scheduling of physical counts to ensure 95% inventory accuracy is met and maintained.
- Monitor subcontractor performance to ensure lease equipment is maintained in accordance with established contractual requirements.
- Purchase packaging, shipping, and other operationally required supplies and material as required.
- Support Material Management and Quality Assurance leadership with both internal and external audits.
- Review and approve freight cost invoices to ensure they are in compliance with the BOEs established; contractual terms; and contain accurate information prior to being issued for payment
- Become the subject matter expert within the site in regard to Department of Transportation requirements for the proper packaging, handling, and shipment of hazardous material utilizing Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Be the Fed Ex account administrator for the site ensuring invoices are properly processed.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Associates degree or a minimum of 8 years Logistics experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Share Point, etc)
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP) systems experience
- Detail Oriented
- The ability to make thought out and calculated decisions under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple projects and schedules to meet deadlines
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
Must comply with all company security and data protection / usage policies and procedures. Personally responsible for proper marking and handling of all information and materials, in any form. Shall not divulge any information, or afford access, to other employees not having a need-to-know. Shall not divulge information outside company without management approval. All government and proprietary information will be accessed and stored electronically on company provided resources.
- Incumbent must be eligible for DoD Personal Security Clearance.
Due to U.S. Government contract requirements, only U.S. citizens are eligible for this role.
- Able to work in a warehouse environment.
- Able to work to a flexible schedule and overtime as required.
- Some travel may be required to assist with certain projects (e.g. Kaizens)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to operate a personal computer.
- Communicate via e-mail/telephone.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs.
- Ability to see clearly at close range.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
CAE USA Inc. is an EOE/AA employer and gives consideration for employment to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.ID:uDnQdo