Grow Out Maintenance Worker – Grove City, MN – Jennie-O
Grove City, MN
- Good mechanical attitude
- Good attendance
- Work well with others or alone
- Work overtime as required
- Above average Reading and Writing Skills
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Work in a cold, wet, humid, hot and/or dusty environment
- Work with heights in confined spaces
- Must be able to pass a lung function test to be certified to wear a self-contained breathing apparatus or gas mask which requires no facial hair in areas where the face mask seals against the face.
What you will receive:
- Competitive Pay with pay increases
- You will be trained on all equipment and procedures to prepare you for your role
- Extraordinary Benefit package including health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, PTO, 401K, pension, Profit Sharing program, continuing education and much more. Eligible for health care plans after 30 days of employment!
- Advancement opportunities
- Employment with a solid employer – People stay here for the great employee experience and the long-term opportunities available.
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
At Jennie-O Turkey Store we invite difference and diversity in all aspects. We offer a space of support, understanding, and community. We are committed to the journey! Learn more about our progress here: https://www.hormelfoods.com/about/diversity-and-inclusion/