Guest Services Representative – Seasonal – Wells
Stonewall Kitchen, LLC
The Guest Services Representative is responsible for providing exceptional customer service and problem resolution working directly with guests.
This position is seasonal and expected to go through 12/31/2023. The schedule is Monday - Friday, from 8am to 5pm (with the possibility of a occasional weekend day) We have seasonal full and part time positions available. Starting pay is $17.00 per hour and we have a generous employee discount.
1. Take and process orders via phone, fax and mail including entering into computer, providing information and follow up regarding orders and inquiries
2. Proactively manage customer complaints and concerns
3. Maintain and enhance positive relationships with retail guests, including providing information on new products, updates on procedural changes, etc.
4. Promote sales through actively selling specials and other suggestive selling techniques such as upselling
5. Understand all shipping processes and guide guests to most appropriate method for their needs
6. Consistently represent Stonewall Kitchen’s commitment to the highest level of service through correspondence with guests as necessary by letter or email
7. Process e-mails from the Guest Service queue.
8. Support Stonewall Kitchen’s commitment to Customer Service by critically reviewing company materials (Catalog / Internet) and communicating errors found
1. High school diploma or equivalent and 1-2 years of customer service and/or retail experience
2. Must be able to listen well and have patience and a calm manner with guests
3. Excellent proven communication skills – oral and written
4. Must have the ability to deal with conflict and be creative in solving problems
5. Computer literacy (Microsoft Office preferred)
6. Must be flexible and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
7. Must be able to sit at a desk for several hours at a time, and be able to climb stairs
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Stonewall Kitchen, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate orientation, national origin, veteran status, or any other category protected by law.ID:uDnQdo