Head- Battery and Systems
Schneider Electric Buildings Americas, Inc.
- Architecting embedded control strategy, formulating specifications and implementation control firmware for Inverters
- Participating and leading the specification, design reviews and executing unit tests
- Proves design concepts through a combination of computer simulation and physical laboratory implementation/testing.
- Develops automated test cases for Hardware-In-Loop testing
- Develops engineering models and test plans to verify electrical, environmental and functional compliance of the design to its specification
- Remains abreast of the latest technology in Digital control/Controller.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Programming experience in Assembly/C/C++ for 32 bit controllers/DSP’s
- Programming experience in RTOS environments like μC OS-II or other platforms
- Experience in developing control systems for Power inverters/Converters.
- Knowledge in Control system design/ Modeling/simulation in Matlab/ Simulink or other similar toolsWriting lean code forreal time interrupt driven applications.
- Proficient in understanding the schematics and debugging hardware issues
- Knowledge in Python scripting language is preferable
Qualifications and Experience:
- Masters or Phd in Embedded system or Control Systems or Power Electronics
- 10+ years proven experience developing Embedded Control firmware for Power Electronics Products