High Speed Insert Operator
Broadridge Financial Solutions
El Dorado Hills, CA
At Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
Broadridge is growing! We are actively seeking a High-Speed Insert Operator to join our team in El Dorado Hills, CA.We are looking for an individual who will be responsible for operating high-speed electronic printers printing various statements and client output. You will consistently look for opportunities to improve quality to ensure orders are completed accurately and on time.
You will identify and troubleshoot problems that occur within the operations environment and suggest ways to improve the process. You will approach projects and decisions with the end in mind, understand the impact decisions can have on the team, and assume responsibility for communicating, promoting, and incorporating the printing environment.
Would you like to join a growing and dynamic team? If so, we would love to meet you.
- Interpreting production orders to ascertain the accurate job requirements prior to execution of the client-printed output.
- Responsible for assembling printed materials into a final product and distributing final product to end destination.
- The setup and operation of high speed, automated computer controlled equipment that prepares materials by cutting, bursting, binding, folding, inserting, labeling, stitching, and trimming.
- Set up and run high speed presort equipment.
- Prepare mail for acceptance by the Post Office and ensure all internal and external customer requirements are met.
- Ability to ensure quality products throughout the process and handle pressure effectively to ensure the service provided meets client expectations.
- Demonstrated skill working in a team environment with various personality types to get the work done. Ability to relate well, build consensus and show respect and consideration for others.
- The ability to carry up to 40 pounds is required.
- Ability to work flexible hours/schedule.
- Maintain professional appearance and adhere to the dress code.
- High School diploma or equivalent education and experience required.
- Knowledge of a Production environment. Ability to apply production procedures to day-to-day operations.
- Ability to operate a PC and be literate in using application software such as Windows, Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Strong communication, analytical skills and organizational skills; thorough and attentive to details; able to prioritize and multitask and recognize the importance of deadlines.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Bonus Eligible
- Hourly Rate: $14-17 per hour depending on experience, plus shift differential
- Annual Bonus: You will be eligible to receive a discretionary bonus of up to $1,250.00
- Benefits: Medical, dental, life, and vision insurance. 401k w/ match, parental leave, and more. Medical insurance starts immediately upon hire. For more information please visit www.broadridgebenefits.com
We recognize that ensuring our long-term success means creating an environment where everyone is welcome, where everyone's strengths are valued and where everyone can perform at their best. Broadridge provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ethnic origin, age, disability, genetic information, military or veteran status and other protected characteristics protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company's career webpage because of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to BRcareers@broadridge.com.ID:uDnQdo