HLO / Ground Support – Galliano, LA
Job Title: Helicopter Landing (HLO)/Ground Support
Rotational Schedule: 7/7
Crew Change Location: Galliano, Louisiana
A successful candidate will exhibit characteristics that support the following:
- Safety Awareness
- Work Ethic
- Technical Skill
- Customer Focus
- Open Communication
- Implementing Vision and Values
- Reports to the GAO Aviation DSC Coordinator.
- Must meet the qualifications, experience and requirements established by GOM Aircraft Operations for the GAO Airbase Helicopter Landing Officer position.
- Responsible for ensuring the safety of passengers near aircraft
- Responsible for communicating aircraft activity on the flight line/ramp to the Ramp Controller
- Responsible for ensuring that all passengers on the manifest have been through the safety briefing.
- Responsible for loading passengers and cargo on correct aircraft as listed on the manifest
- Responsible for unloading passengers and cargo on inbound flights
- Ensures fuel loads are accurate as listed on the manifest
The Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO) is responsible for the loading / unloading of passengers and cargo. This includes the safe movement of passengers to and from the aircraft, fueling aircraft, and general awareness on the flight line. Persons in this position must have a full understanding and be able to demonstrate proficiency to perform the requirements and procedures for the Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO) role.
- Must be within driving distance to job site – Galliano, LA
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as HLO / Ground Support
Why work for Danos?
Danos offers competitive wages, sustainable health benefits, 401K company match, and opportunities for employee development.
Sounds like your ideal employer?
Apply today! Visit www.danos.com to complete a general application or to review additional openings.
Danos is an equal opportunity employer.ID:uDnQdo