Hotel Guest Services Representative
High Concrete Group, LLC
High Hotels Ltd., is a leading operator of select-service and extended stay hotels across PA & NJ. We strive to maintain the highest standards in guest service and overall product quality.
As a Guest Services Representative for High Hotels Ltd., you are required to positively represent the hotel to the guest by responding courteously and efficiently to guest needs, acting as a source of information about the hotel and local area, assisting with arrivals and departure, operating the switchboard, and handling departmental accounting and financial transactions as they relate to this position.
Location: The SpringHill Suites, located on Charles Ewing Blvd, in Ewing, NJ.
This is a Full-Time position requiring the availability to work either shift: 7:00am - 3:00pm OR 3:00pm - 11:00pm on varying days, including weekends & holidays.
Weekend & Holiday availability is required.
Weekends include a $3/hour shift premium!
Starting Range: $16.00/hr. - $17.00/hr. depending upon experience!
Areas of responsibility for our Guest Services Reps include:
- Taking, modifying, and canceling guest reservations.
- Communicating hotel facilities and services to guests.
- Providing information on the local area and points of interest.
- Assisting guests with arrivals and departures.
- Answering the front desk phone.
- Cash handling.
Our next team-member will ideally possess the following educational and work qualifications:
- A high school diploma or general equivalent (GED) preferred.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Must be capable of handling money accurately.
- Reading, math, and communication skills.
- Ability to work weekends and holidays is required.
Working for The High Companies:
At High Hotels co-workers always come first. This belief is as strong today as it was when The High Companies was founded over 80 years ago!
High Hotels offers a comprehensive total compensation package including medical benefits, 401(k), vacation time and employee discounts (varies depending on employment status)
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision available for full-time coworkers.
- Vacation is offered to regular full-time coworkers and is earned annually on your anniversary date. You may carry over a portion of your hours into the next anniversary year.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match.
- Bonus programs – for all housekeeping and front desk co-workers.
- Worldwide travel discounts.
- Fun working environment! We feel that work should be fun and the management teams do all they can to promote a fun working environment.