Hotel Sales Coordinator
High Steel Structures
High Hotels Ltd., is a leading operator of select-service and extended stay hotels across PA and NJ. We strive to maintain the highest standards in guest service and overall product quality.
If you're looking for a career that offers growth opportunities and values its coworkers, then join our growing sales team, in Ewing, NJ, as a Sales Coordinator! The sales coordinator will support both our SpringHill Suites and Courtyard properties, located in Ewing, NJ.
Our next Sales Coordinator should be a professional, energetic candidate with excellent customer service and communication skills. This position is responsible for inside sales support, group room administration, meeting and event coordination, and any other responsibilities to support the sales teams.
Areas of responsibility for our sales coordinators include:
- Professionally respond to all inside group and meeting room sales inquiries, contract group room and event reservations and “manage” the group from contract agreement to check-in.
- Act as a liaison between sales and operations teams to create a flawless experience for guests.
- Responsible for all required administration associated with group room and meeting room reservations.
- Provide outstanding service and support to all assigned clients and accounts.
- Ensure group room reservations are properly managed as contract deadlines approach. Attend weekly sales and weekly revenue meetings as directed by the Director of Sales.
- Attend relevant tradeshows along with other sales team members as requested (e.g., weddings).
- Responsible for ensuring professional service and required administration to ensure the professional management of all group room blocks and related meeting room arrangements.
- Accurately input all group room reservations in hotel property management system and sales call activities in Delphi.
Our next team-member will ideally possess the following educational and work qualifications:
- A high school diploma or general equivalent (GED) required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in hospitality or as a customer-facing professional in a related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain composure in challenging situations.
- The ability to work in both a team environment and independently.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Word and Excel.
Working for The High Companies:
At High Hotels, Ltd. co-workers always come first. This belief is as strong today as it was when The High Companies was founded over 80 years ago! Today, High Hotels, Ltd., an affiliate of High Real Estate, is a dynamic and evolving organization continuing its steady growth. We are driven by our mission to operate exceptional hotels.
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision available for full-time coworkers.
- Vacation is offered to regular full-time coworkers and is earned annually on your anniversary date. You may carry over a portion of your hours into the next anniversary year.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match.
- Tuition Assistance with 100 percent reimbursement for approved courses and degree programs which are job related and approved in advance by your supervisor.
- Employee Assistance Program provides professional, confidential assistance for any type of personal issue you or your eligible dependents are experiencing.
- High Family Foundation Scholarship is awarded annually to the children of High co-workers working at least 1,000 hours per year and employed for at least two years. Recipients are awarded $4,000 for each year they are enrolled in a two- or four-year accredited degree program.
- Good Measure Award is presented periodically to an individual or team from each of the High companies who exemplifies The High Philosophy and who has gone above and beyond normal job responsibilities to provide "Good Measure".