HR Business Partner
Flex, a Fortune global 500 company, is the diversified manufacturing partner of choice that helps market-leading brands design, build and deliver innovative products that improve the world. We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion and cultivate a workplace culture of belonging that views uniqueness as a competitive edge and builds a community that enables our people to push the limits of innovation to make great products that create value and improve people's lives. A career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference and invest in your growth in a respectful, inclusive, and collaborative environment. If you are excited about a role but don't meet every bullet point, we encourage you to apply and join us to create the extraordinary.
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add a HR Business Partner located in Austin, TX.
Reporting to the Director, Site Human Resources Business Partner, the HR Business Partner will be responsible for partnering with business segments to develop and deploy strategic planning objectives to build a dynamic organization that delivers significant and sustainable growth. This is an onsite, in-person, non-remote role.
What a typical day looks like:
- Advise and coach business on matters related to talent management, including HR requirements, workforce planning, management selection, executive coaching, performance management, retention, succession planning, and change management, etc.
- Partner with local HR teams and Centers of Expertise to develop and deliver integrated people and organization solutions, Anticipate talent implications and impact to the organization. Identify issues and opportunities in closing organizational performance gaps and/or deploy effective tools and programs to achieve the strategic vision and goals of the business.
- Support business segment in cascading goals to optimize alignment between business and human capital strategies, ensuring effective implementation.
- Drive efficiency and positive organizational results through lean initiatives, alignment of systems, processes and structures to drive the right people behavior and engagement.
- Build strong internal customer relationships that foster a positive partnership with the business.
- Ensure compliance with all HR related laws and regulations.
The experience we’re looking to add to our team:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Minimum of 6-8 years of progressive experience in HR across all major functions.
- Self-starter who demonstrates accountability for results.
- Sound knowledge of Organization Development, Change Management and HR practices.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with senior management and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Strong project management, process management, analytical and consulting skills.
- Excellent planning, co-ordination, and organizational skills. Strong process orientation.
What you’ll receive for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
Job CategoryHuman ResourcesRelocation: Not eligible
Is Sponsorship Available?NoFlex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the application process. Please email [email protected] and we'll discuss your specific situation and next steps (NOTE: this email does not accept or consider resumes or applications. This is only for disability assistance. To be considered for a position at Flex, you must complete the application process first). ID:uDnQdo