HR Business Partner
What You’ll Do (Essential Duties and Responsibilities):
- Maintain positive employee relations; promptly investigate complaints/issues and make recommendations to resolve them.
- Act as a change agent within the organization.
- Conduct recruitment activities, including sourcing, costing, and onboarding.
- Perform workforce & organizational planning, succession planning, and talent assessments.
- Administer the company's talent management activities.
- If applicable, interpret, administer, and assists to negotiate the collective bargaining agreement and handle grievances when appropriate.
- Keep abreast of all Federal, State and Local laws and regulations. Assure compliance with these requirements.
- Assure the accuracy and confidentiality of all personnel records.
- Act as the EEO Coordinator. Complete annual Affirmative Action Plans. Make recommendations to management regarding the attainment of EEO goals and conduct EEO training for all management personnel.
- Implement and maintain defined HR metrics.
- Act as business partner to field Operations.
- Partner with corporate benefits to assist employees with questions and concerns.
- Provide local oversight of company's risk management program.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Tempur Sealy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.ID:uDnQdo