South Portland, ME
Diodes Incorporated is seeking a HR Generalist responsible in areas of HRIS, compensation, benefits, employee relations and engagement to support our South Portland, ME team! This position will work closely with the HR Site Manager and U.S. HR team.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains employee records and enters employee data into HR (ADP) database.
- Processes various forms related to documenting human resources activities such as new-hire, change-of-status, benefits, terminations, etc.
- Assists with the review of timecards on a bi-weekly basis to ensure accurate Payroll processing.
- Conducts new hire orientation and follow up to support onboarding processes.
- Assists with implementation of policies related to human resources and employee performance and development.
- Coach and guide employees and managers on policies and SOPs.
- Health, Welfare and Value-added benefits: Administers and communicates the company's benefits program plan options, policy features, enrollment and other requirements; assists employees with claim administration inquiries.
- Administer employee leave of absences related to FMLA/MFMLA; partner with EHS on workers’ compensation cases.
- Ensure company compliance with federal and state laws governing both compensation and benefits practices.
- Reviews and edits essential internal communications prior to dissemination to ensure accuracy, clarity, and appropriateness.
- Partners with Recruiter and hiring managers to support talent acquisition needs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of progressive experience
- Excellent MS Office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have current knowledge of ME and Federal labor laws
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interface and communicate effectively within all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently along with the HR team
- Ability to prioritize and be flexible in a constantly changing work environment including adjusting work schedule to meet the customer needs
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Additional HR training or experience is a plus
- Experience working in a 24/7 manufacturing environment a plus
- Ability to juggle multiple hiring pipelines and open roles
Diodes Incorporated (Nasdaq: DIOD), a Standard and Poor’sSmallCap 600 and Russell 3000 Index company, is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of high-quality application specific standard products within the broad discrete, logic, and analog semiconductor markets. Diodes serves the consumer electronics, computing, communications, industrial, and automotive markets.
We offer a competitive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401k with company match, company paid Short Term and Long Term disability and standard life insurance policy. We also provide paid time off and have an employee wellness program.