Human Resources Business Partner
Particle Measuring Systems
Do you want to be part of a business that genuinely values entrepreneurialism, innovation and individual accountability? We focus on our customers and are proud of the difference our technology makes. We partner with some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world and our technical innovations are used to enhance well-known brands across multiple industries.
Particle Measuring Systems (PMS) sets the standard for cleanroom contamination monitoring. With more than 60 patents, we create the technology that enables our customers to make fact-based decisions, improve process yields, and comply with ever-changing regulatory requirements.
Particle Measuring Systems is searching for an HR Business Partner to support employees and management in our North and South America region. You will play a key role in helping to shape the culture, working closely with business leaders to drive people strategy, and collaborating with employees to foster an inclusive culture focused on talent development and company success. You'll have the opportunity to build processes and directly help our teams develop and scale.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Serve as a trusted business partner supporting employees at all levels.
- Guide leadership on all aspects of HR, including employee relations, diversity and inclusion, development and coaching, performance management, organizational development, compensation, internal communications, and more.
- Develop and implement people strategies to engage, and retain a strong and diverse workforce
- Support and contribute to the development of processes and programs including DEIB and engagement
- Lead HR process improvement initiatives, special projects, and/or training(s) from start to finish.
- Provides data entry/analysis and recommendations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- B.S. or B.A. degree and 8+ years of relevant progressive career experience.
- Strong foundation across all Human Resources areas including talent development, engagement, rewards, employee relations, organizational development, change management, compensation, compliance/legal policies, learning, and development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to connect with employees and leaders, building trust and understanding their needs.
- Demonstrated ability to identify an opportunity and develop processes or solutions for improvement
- Exhibit utmost respect and sensitivity for the confidential and critical nature of employee information.
- Strong EQ with the ability to develop manager capabilities through coaching and mentoring
- Ability to work legally in the U.S.
The Nuts and Bolts
Location – This is a “Hybrid” position 50% of the time with Covid precautions being taken. The location of this position is in Boulder, CO.
2023 Benefits At-a-Glance
Our benefits package is provided through our parent company, Spectris.
- Health Advocate – This confidential service can help you; your spouse, dependent children, parents, and parents-in-law resolve health care and insurance-related issues, manage chronic conditions and improve your health and well-being.
- Dental – Delta Dental PPO; DeltaCare USA
- Vision – VSP Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Onsite Wellness Clinic – Onsite physician for basic health and wellness consultations.
$85000 - 100000 depending upon experience
How we determine what we pay (compensation philosophy)
Particle Measuring Systems determines to pay for positions using local, national, and industry-specific survey data, for the Boulder, Colorado area. We will evaluate external equity, which is the relative marketplace job worth of jobs directly comparable to jobs within our company.
For new hires, we try to make competitive offers between the minimum and around the midpoint of the range. This allows the new employee room for future merit increases during review cycles. There may be times when we will offer above the midpoint. The decision to do so will be based on the applicant’s level of experience, education, and specialized knowledge and skills.
Additionally, we consider the external market rate, the amount we have budgeted internally, and the compensation rates of the employees within the company doing the same position.
Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer