Human Resources Business Partner
Wurth Industry Of North America
The Human Resources Business Partner is responsible for providing daily support and interaction for employees and managers, assisting with employee questions, facilitating manager discussions, and delivering overall employee relations support for all employees. This role aligns people and policies with company goals, works with managers on employee development plans, and facilitates discussions for the successful resolution to conflicts. This position works with internal business partners to help create a consistent and exceptional employee experience.WHY Würth:
- Health, Vision and Dental Benefits for Full-time Employees & their Families!
- Paid Time Off – start accruing on day one!
- Paid Holidays
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Free Life Insurance
- Partner Discounts (Ford, Verizon, Harley Davidson and more!)
- Provide professional advice, support, and mediation to managers and employees regarding programs, procedures, and policies.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relation issues including conflict resolution activities, investigations, terminations/separations, disciplinary action/plans, workplace complaints and allegations and grievances
- Collaborate across the Human Resources to identify and analyze trends/metrics to help develop and deliver value-add solutions, programs and policies to management and employees that supports the business and departmental objectives.
- Assist in the analysis, development and implementation of varies modules and upgrades of HRIS (UltiPro).
- Manage and maintain employee records in HRIS System, paper personnel/medical files, I-9 files and Driver files.
- Assist in employee termination process including preparation of termination information, updating HRIS and relevant documents, unemployment hearings and conducting exit interviews.
- Administer the performance review program and monitor to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within the organization.
- Respond to Employment Verification queries, as needed.
- Manage Workers' Compensation claims, including filing claims, recordkeeping, managing restrictions, and partnering with insurance company or state agencies.
- Participate on Safety Committee, as needed.
- Work with managers on staffing needs, assist with requisitions, support interview and selection process, and provide and maintain necessary paperwork.
- Maintain in depth knowledge of and assist in the compliance of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions including FLSA, FMLA, ADA, and EEO; partner with legal department as required.
- Manages the site Drug Testing program, as needed.
- Compile and disseminate various reports and charts as needed.
- Support and promote employee engagement and wellness initiatives.
- Continuously improve productivity and efficiency of processes throughout the operational organization.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- B.S. Degree in Business, Behavioral Sciences, or equivalent related field.
- MBA or MS preferred
- SPHR or SHRM-SCP preferred
- Minimum 5 years of general human resources experience
- Experience working with UKG/HRIS systems preferred
- Experience working with collective bargaining agreements and a distribution center, a plus
- Experience with multi-facility operations, a plus
- High standard of professionalism and ethics
- Preferred style of teamwork, collaboration, and humility
- High degree of professionalism, teamwork, integrity, leadership, and confidentiality
- High level of interpersonal skills and ability to diffuse high-tension situations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Strong business acumen, good reasoning, fairness, and sound judgment
- Applicable conflict resolution skills
- Strong influencing and facilitating skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, self -motivated, and ability to manage and drive own schedule to meet goals
- Excellent customer service, attention to detail, organization, and follow-up skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and with written communications
- Travel estimated at 25% -50%
Würth Industry North America Key facts:
- 110+ locations across the US, Canada, Mexico, and Brazil
- More than 2,600 employees
- More than 420,000 standard parts
- Part of the Würth Group, $15B+, which operates over 400 companies in more than 80 countries and has more than 79,000 employees
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/wurth-industry-north-america
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/WurthIndustry
- YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/c/WurthIndustryNorthAmerica
EEOC STATEMENT: The Wurth Industry North America group of companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics. Wurth will consider qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws. ID:uDnQdo