Human Resources Manager
LSC Communications US, LLC
As our Human Resources Manager, you will be acting as an advisor and strategic partner on all things HR for Phoenix Color. You will have responsibility for 2 facilities, Hagerstown, MD, and Terre Haute, IN. These 2 facilities are recent acquisitions to Lakeside Book Company and play an important role in our manufacturing network and contribute significantly to our business earnings. Continued integration into Lakeside’s existing platform structure will be a focus for 2023. This is a challenging yet exciting opportunity to direct and lead the human resource activities and programs for these manufacturing locations.
Hours: Standard Business Hours (9-5)
Location: Hagerstown, MD
Salary: $100,000- $120,000
We welcome our veterans to apply!
As a Human Resource Manager, you will:
- Lead and direct plant HR activities to support the achievement of plant performance metrics in the areas of Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, Productivity & People.
- Serve as a strategic business partner, developing plans in tandem with plant objectives and functional HR processes while ensuring the execution of key plant HR initiatives and processes to drive continuous improvement in all areas of Human Resources.
- Guide the Employee Relations strategy and manage overall culture at the plant to maintain a positive employee relations environment while also supporting organization change and continuous improvement efforts (such as Lean) and collaborate with plant leadership to ensure successful change management approaches.
- Provide thorough and engaging orientation, on-boarding and employee communication processes in partnership with other lead team members.
- Lead efforts to support recruitment efforts for plant growth and provide counsel and coaching to all employees on a wide range of personnel matters.
- Understand and ensure compliance with local, state, and federal laws, rules, regulations, and statutes governing HR processes.
- Assist in the transition and implementation of ADP to Ceridian HRIS systems.
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years of progressive HR leadership experience in a manufacturing organization
- Previous experience leading high-level transformation or organizational change initiatives
- SHRM or HRCI certification preferred
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma or other process improvement methodologies desired
What We Offer You:
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k with company match
- Fun team events
- Growing business
Lakeside Book Company/ Phoenix Color is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected under federal, state or local law.