HUMINT Analyst SME
Fort Bragg, NC
HUMINT Analyst SME, Ft. Bragg, NC
Support USSOCOM Staff in the conduct of HUMINT and intelligence missions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following:
- Assists the USSOCOM Staff to identify and assists in the development of prudent COAs to resolve emergent HUMINT issues, determine priorities, employ technical knowledge for the long-term benefit of HUMINT operations, and to ensure support of HUMINT activities maintains compliance with applicable laws, policies, and other established guidance.
- Assists the USSOCOM Staff to integrate, synchronize, and prioritize HUMINT missions, operations, activities, and actions to ensure compliance with DoD guidance while maintaining focus on achieving operational objectives.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associates of Arts degree from an accredited university or college with primary studies in Middle Eastern and/or North African regional culture/sociology, OR multiple combat support deployments to CENTCOM or AFRICOM.
- Ten (10) years analytical experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Collection Management, all-source analysis, and desk officer/reports; two (2) years in a managerial position in support of HUMINT programs and analysis.
- Satisfactorily completed Strategic Debriefing Course (SDC) or equivalent.
- At least one (1) combat overseas tour with a SMU or SOF operating in a HUMINT analysis support function.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Expert-level skill sets in HUMINT Online Tasking and Reporting (HOTR) and Global Controlled Operations Management System (GCOMS)
- Possess expert-level skills and proficiency using analytical tools and databases.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of HUMINT theory, doctrine, rules, regulations, directives, systems, concepts, methodologies and relevant skills related to HUMINT analysis and operations.
- Expert knowledge of applying tradecraft, tools, and methods to collect, analysis, and integrate complex information related to HUMINT analysis.
- Current Top-Secret clearance and SCI adjudicated.
- Must possess a valid US passport
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
- Must be able to obtain all required immunizations.
- Ability to maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones.
Work is performed primarily in a climate-controlled office environment. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods.
Cherokee Federal has suspended it’s COVID mandate. However, it’s important to note that Cherokee Federal employees are included as covered employees in U.S. Presidential Executive Order 14042, which mandates COVID vaccines for federal contractors. Executive Order 14042 is currently not subject to enforcement by the Federal government. Therefore, Cherokee Federal has suspended application of the mandate and continues to monitor the government’s guidance on administration of any vaccine requirement.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Cherokee Federal is a division of Cherokee Nation Businesses, the economic engine of Cherokee Nation, the largest Native American tribe in the U.S. As a trusted partner, the Cherokee Federal team of companies manages nearly 2,000 projects of all sizes across the construction, engineering and manufacturing and mission solutions portfolios – ranging from advanced data analytics and telehealth to cybersecurity, cloud and logistics.
Since 2012, our team of companies has won $6 billion in government contracts and completed more than 5,300 federal missions. Our 3,600+ employees work in 20+ countries, 50 states and 2 U.S. territories.
Why Cherokee Federal? Visit cherokee-federal.com to learn why you should join our team!
Cherokee Federal is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, union affiliation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We conform to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations governing all aspects of the relationship between the Company and its employees, including, but not limited to, recruitment, employment, promotion, transfer, training, working conditions, wages and salary administration, employee benefits, and application of policies. The policies and principles of EEO also apply to the selection and treatment of independent contractors, personnel working on our premises who are employed by temporary agencies and any other persons or firms doing business for or with the Company.