HVAC Operations Supervisor
S2 Security Corp.
Surrey Kt, UT
Location:TCUK Leatherhead United Technologies House, Guildford Road, Leatherhead, Surrey KT22 9UT, UK
Vacancy: HVAC Operations Supervisor
Contract: Full time / permanent
About the role
As an Operations Supervisor for our Service team, you will have responsibility for your local ‘work in progress’, to carry out capacity planning, control profitability and margins for all works including maintenance contracts and repairs, and review and chase pipeline with a view to meeting monthly & yearly forecast and target objectives.
- First line supervision responsibility for up to 10 field technicians
- Forecasting monthly revenue and margin to meet or exceed local plan
- Capacity planning for current and future workload
- Ensuring effective utilisation of workforce to achieve 97% of available recoverable hrs utilisation metric
- Review and approve service reports to confirm required work completed and carry out regular site inspections to ensure the quality of work and assess team capabilities.
- Review the training plans/needs of the team and, in conjunction with the Technical Training Manager, make recommendations as required
- Prepare quotations for repair and other work arising from maintenance contract customers and negotiating as necessary to obtain such orders.
- Work closely with the Branch Administration team for allocation of suitable technicians for individual tasks/contracts/visits.
- In conjunction with the Regional Manager and TA team, interview and recruit technicians to meet the manpower and skill requirements of the branch
We are committed to offering competitive benefits programs for all of our employees and enhancing our programs when necessary.
- Competitive base salary
- Car or car allowance
- Working with a highly talented development team
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Development opportunities
- Generous pension scheme
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, plus option to purchase additional days
- Benefits Central Platform hosting employee reward and recognition initiatives and health and wellbeing resources
- Supervisory/Leadership skills
- Refrigeration and AC Technical competence
- Experience within a similar role in the HVAC industry
- Experience with forecast preparation
- Ideally you will have knowledge of Health & Safety procedures
- IT proficient, especially on Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively develop expectations and relationships with internal and external customers
- Self-motivated and able to manage many simultaneous projects and responsibilities
Our commitment to you
Our greatest assets are the expertise, creativity and passion of our employees. We strive to provide a great place to work that attracts, develops and retains the best talent, promotes employee engagement, fosters teamwork and ultimately drives innovation for the benefit of our customers. We strive to create an environment where you feel that you belong, with diversity and inclusion as the engine to growth and innovation. We develop and deploy best-in-class programs and practices, providing enriching career opportunities, listening to employee feedback and always challenging ourselves to do better. This is The Carrier Way.
Join us and make a difference.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy NoticeID:uDnQdo