HVAC Sales Engineer at ENCON
CMT Materials, Inc.
HVAC Sales Engineer
ENCON Commercial Services
ENCON Commercial Services is seeking highly motivated and experienced Sales Engineers to join our team in Danvers, MA. The HVAC Sales Engineer will have a passion for HVAC products and a proven track record of successful sales experience.
HVAC Sales Engineer Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of HVAC systems, products, and services
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to travel locally as required
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
Why you should apply
- Competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan and profit sharing
- Paid time off and holidays, and continuing education incentives!
HVAC Sales Engineer Job Responsibilities
- Develop all budgets and bids with accuracy
- Develop account plans and partnerships with key accounts and strategic partners
- Develop client call cycle to achieve objectives and sales plan; follow up on leads
- Set and manage customer expectations
- Identify client needs to develop new opportunities in all of ENCON CS’s business units
- Develop and establish long-term account plans
- Analyze industry sources to identify opportunities and new relationships for prospective clients
- Maintain frequent personal contact with clients, especially those with ongoing projects
- Collaborate with companywide resources to achieve superior customer satisfaction
- Recognize and communicate opportunities for all trade disciplines at ENCON CS
- Provide comprehensive intelligence on key competitors
- Analyze and review proposals to ensure profitability
- Present value engineering and cost savings opportunities to clients to meet budget constraints
- Review schedule and constructability issues; participate in contract and change order negotiations
About Company Summary (www.enconcomserv.com)
Encon Commercial Services is a leader in HVAC, electrical, and plumbing systems and solutions for New England. We are a privately held company serving building owners and operators across the greater Boston metro area and surrounding counties in Massachusetts. Our portfolio includes healthcare, financial, religious, airports, labs, and mission critical data centers throughout New England.
Our team of engineers, technicians and sales professionals are among the most talented and customer-focused in the industry.
ENCON Commercial Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. #INDENCON