I&E Reliability Engineer
EnLink Midstream Holdings LP
EnLink Midstream is a leading provider of midstream energy services, providing transportation, gathering, processing, and storage of crude, natural gas, and natural gas liquids, products necessary to power our communities and lives. Strategic and forward-looking, EnLink cultivates a high level of employee values while we plan for future growth and participate in the energy transition through exciting new projects involving carbon capture and sequestration and other innovations redefining the industry. At EnLink, we are positioning ourselves to be the future of midstream by leading in innovation and creating sustainable value. The foundation of EnLink’s strength comes from enabling our businesses to grow in an environment of trust, cooperation, and collaboration. EnLink promotes a diverse workplace, as well as opportunities for learning and career development. Join a company where employees are the strongest link!
The I&E Reliability Engineer will provide engineering support to Operations, Maintenance, and Project Management groups while ensuring proper Electrical and instrumentational Operations. Duties include:
- Develop and execute an Electrical and Instrumentation Reliability Program for site operations and maintenance groups.
- Review electrical design packages for Operations projects including but not limited to electrical layouts, area classification plans, one-lines, grounding plans and details, instrument panel layouts, cable tray layouts and cable tray details.
- Perform root-cause analysis on electrical equipment failures as well as process improvement plans.
- Utilize the management of change process to improve safety, reliability, and quality.
- Provide engineering assistance to develop and implement electrical integrity, reliability, and PPM programs for electrical equipment, instrumentation, valves and power distribution.
- Prepare and review scopes of work, estimates, schedules with electrical equipment specifications.
- Define PM strategy for electrical and instrumentation infrastructure/equipment.
- Working knowledge of Plant Control Systems (PLC and DCS Systems).
- Evaluate critical electrical spare parts inventory and recommend changes as appropriate.
- Maintain proper file management in accordance with company and industry standards.
- Willingness to travel across all of Enlink’s Assets.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering, or related discipline.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in power, instrumentation & electrical fields with at least 3 years in maintenance reliability within oil & gas facilities.
- Strong experience and understanding of PLC and DCS systems.
- Experience and understanding of pipeline Leak Detection Systems.
- Experience with preventive and predictive maintenance practices - Root Cause Analysis Facilitation. Working knowledge of PHA's and safety reviews, MOC, and Safety Instrumented Systems.
- Critical thinking mindset, adaptable, detailed oriented, analytical, and strong problem solver.
- Excellent communication and technical writing skills.