India-Jaipur-Tech Partner-IT Operations -GFS
Schneider Electric Buildings Americas, Inc.
Job Description for Onsite L2 Support
Schneider Electric (SE) is the global specialist in energy management, providing an integrated approach designed for the reality of the digital economy (Plant-to-Plug). The versatile product portfolio addresses all energy needs of industries as well residential. The India arm of SE started in 1995 has over 41 locations including 31 plants with over 16000 employees of which over 50% are IT users.
About the group (SD): All IT needs for SE are managed by a group called Schneider Digital (SD). Spread across 235 locations in 65 countries with over 2000 staff; this group is broadly classified into four sub groups: Application Services, Technology Services, Global Delivery, Business Relationship Management (BRM). This role rolls up to the Head of OSS (Onsite Support Services) who manages the respective country IT Operations.
Org Structure –Where is this position placed in the organization: The “Regions” organization is represented by global head reporting into the CIO. The global presence of “Regions” staff is divided by zones represented by zone heads and all countries are grouped under their respective zone represented by country head.
CEO->CIO> Regional CIO >Zone Director > Head IT Operations> IT Lead> Sr IT Analyst
About the role: IT Operation analyst provides comprehensive Second Level support to all Schneider Electric Users in their IT issues for efficient resolution (related to hardware, software, mobile, telephony etc.) The position is mission critical and sensitive. The person needs to follow up the Incident/ request to closure and be able to mobilize the appropriate resources to complete the requests on priority
Qualifications & Certifications
- Graduate from a reputed institute without any gap in academics
- ITIL Foundation
Required Skills (Must have) along with necessary industry experience
- Total IT experience of over 3-5 years
- Understanding of Service Now Tool
Essential Day-to-day Responsibilities
- Be able to handle and resolve complicated technical Hardware and Software PC issues for the users
- Should manage the work load efficiently and have the ability to prioritize and complete the task in a high pressure environment.
- He/She will be responsible for complete ownership for the issues which is in his/her scope
- Responsible for Tracking asset and maintaining all records in available tools
- He/she will be responsible for all internal audits, mitigate all PC compliance, SCCM, PC encryption issues and other related tasks.
- This position requires the analyst to handle the reported issue (via Phone , Web incident and Email ), and provide technical troubleshooting assistance
- Discuss and collaborate with other IT verticals and ensure that issue is resolved within SLA.
- Identify underlying problems liase with respective Level 3 support and contribute for permanent resolution of the same. Record all instance in the Service Now tool and adhere to internal process and policy to update the record.
- Adhere to internal Policies and Procedures while handling customer issues and service requests and get the resolution in adherence to agreed Service Level
- Undergo regular training to improve skill set required for the job function. Collaborate with the team to share knowledge, update and share the same on the Knowledge base site.
- Understand business needs and adapt to the new changes and dynamic environment and contribute actively to any project deployment of the OS team
Qualifications & Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to efficiently gather and process information in a fast-paced environment are required.
- Ability to interact with all levels of managers and end-users in the organization