AirBoss Flexible Products
Scotland Neck, NC
The Industrial Mechanic’s role is to maintain and perform repairs to all equipment and machine systems for facilities and production.
- Respond to work orders assigned by Maintenance Manager and service calls in a timely fashion in order to keep downtime to a minimum.
- Performs preventative maintenance inspections as per recurring work orders and solicit guidance from production for any other occurring problems and issues.
- Log parts out of inventory and recorder as necessary.
- Report and communicate any problems or changes made via the logbook, ensuring information is shared with all team members.
- Work to meet standards of internal quality control systems.
- Report all dangerous behaviour or unsafe conditions to the appropriate supervisor
- Behave in a professional manner to fellow associates and managers at all times
- Participate in training as required
- Performs other related duties, including minor duties of other trades where certification is not required, and the work does not exceed own limitations.
- Is a safety advocate; lead by example by complying with all plant and Occupational Health and Safety policies.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Required Experience, Education, and Skills:
- High School Diploma / GED
- 3-5 years of experience in the industrial mechanical maintenance field
- Competent in welding, pipefitting, machine building, fabricating, and rigging and a good working knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics, including troubleshooting.
- Ability to read blueprints, drawings, and specifications
- Experience operating all general-purpose machine shop equipment
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Starting wage (noncertified) - $26.00/ hour
After 3 months - $27.00/ hour
After 8 months - $28.00/ hour
After 12 months – between $30.73 / hour
- Certified - $34.00/ hour
After 3 months - $35.00/ hour
After 8 months - $36.00/ hour
After 12 months – between $38.04 / hour
- Overtime Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits effective after 30 days
- 401k with up to 4% company match (after 90 days)
- Company Events