Steeger USA, LLC
About Us:Headquartered in St. Louis, MO, USA, Afinitas is the global market leader for pipe and precast concrete equipment, forming systems and concrete accessories used to build the world’s critical transportation, water and utility infrastructure systems. Afinitas is known for the innovative technologies and services it provides through its trusted HawkeyePedershaab, BFS, New Hampton Metal Fab and other well-known brands, which customers have relied upon for decades. Afinitas is a part of BW Forsyth Partners, LLC, the investment arm of Barry-Wehmiller, a $3 billion organization with nearly 12,000 team members united by a common belief: to use the power of business to build a better world.
BENEFITS START DAY 1!!!!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Vacation
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBLITIES
- Operate air assisted paint gun while wearing proper PPE
- Prep and mask items to be painted
- Operate both overhead and jib style cranes
- Operate down draft paint booth
- Perform required preventative maintenance in a timely manner
- Understand blueprints sketches or specifications
- Ability to inspect structures or material for the operation of paint booths
- All other job duties assigned
- HS Diploma or GED required
- At least 3-5 years’ experience
- Certified or ability to certify in both forklift and crane operation
- Knowledge of the use of air assisted paint gun
- Experience using tape measures, rulers, protractors, and combination squares
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and adapt to shifting priorities
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team environment
- Ability to obtain and operate mobile equipment needed to perform essential functions.
At Barry-Wehmiller we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. We know that our differences often can bring about innovation, excellence and meaningful work—therefore, people from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodations during the interview process. Barry-Wehmiller is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V This organization uses E-Verify.
Applicants may be subject to pre-employment screening which may include drug screening, reference checks, employment verifications, background screening and/or skills assessments.