Industrial Sales Service Specialist
Progressive Recovery, Inc.
REPORTS TO: SERVICE MANAGER
The Sales Service Specialist has a direct impact on PRI success. They will interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services, handle and resolve complaints, plus develop new business. This person must be self-disciplined, passionate and organized. Other duties as assigned.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & FUNCTIONS
PRI will provide you with the resources to allow you to become knowledgeable on the products, services, markets and customers of PRI; in turn, PRI will rely on your self-motivation to become proficient in these areas and gain the ability to present the advantages and benefits to current and prospective clients and to effectively differentiate PRI in the marketplace as quickly as possible.
- Provide information to customers in response to inquiries about products and services.
- Provide technical and non-technical support and services to customers and staff members regarding the use, operation, and maintenance of equipment
- Prepare proposals and quotations for prospective clients
- Receive, review and process orders for service components and replacement parts
- Assist customers with troubleshooting system alarms and facilitate resolutions with engineering, field service and production departments
- Receive, document and resolve customer complaints. Analyze requests, provide information requested or ascertain who best can provide the information, and route the request to the proper person
- Work with Sales, Marketing and Management to develop new service offerings to new and existing clients, develop and implement approach strategies, marketing plans, sales plans, and is ultimately responsible for plan implementation and success
- Work with Field Service and Sales to uncover revenue opportunities for upsell/cross-sell in existing accounts – uncover and develop additional sales opportunities via phone, e-mail, social media and all other communication channels available
- Maintain knowledge of PRI Technologies, Systems and Components, prices, delivery time, drop ship items, various marketing promotional services, and similar data, as required.
- Provide quality service and prompt support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: billing, placing part orders, and system/equipment troubleshooting.
- Participate in corporate continuous improvement initiatives and supports other department managers as requested.
- High school diploma required; Associate or Bachelor degree highly desired
- Two years account management/account support experience
- Two to three years sales experience preferred
- Demonstrated sales aptitude
- Excellent mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting abilities a plus.
- Skilled at learning products and systems quickly
- Proven listening and documentation skills, resolving conflict, multi-tasking
- Strong communication and customer service skills;
- Able to work both independently with little supervision and as part of a team, all with a high degree of professionalism