Infrastructure Technology Specialist II – Office365/Exchange Email Administrator
Daytona Beach, FL
About B. Braun
B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy and pain management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative medical products and services to the healthcare industry. Other key product areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis. The company is committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing patient, clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional Systems, Aesculap® and CAPS®.
Globally, the B. Braun Group of Companies employs more than 61,000 employees in 64 countries. Guided by its Sharing Expertise® philosophy, B. Braun continuously exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and clinicians to address the critical issues of improving care and lowering costs. To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit www.BBraunUSA.com.
Position Summary: The Infrastructure Technology Specialist II - Office 365/Exchange Administrator will be responsible for Office 365 mail administration and support based on the business requirements defined within our organization. Provide end-user support and training on supported collaboration tools. Develop and maintain process and procedural documentation for supported systems to comply with organizational policies and guidelines.
Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Apply technical expertise to the implementation, monitoring, or maintenance of IT systems.
- Involvement in the planning, analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, maintenance, and management of technology solutions.
- Establish a technical vision for complex, enterprise IT infrastructure.
- Interact with IT colleagues and Business stakeholders in problem solving, defining requirements, capacity, and implementing robust, scalable, effective and efficient technology solutions for solving business problems.
- Provide product focal point and subject matter technical expertise.
- Create technical documentation.
- Interact with local and global colleagues to ensure solutions follow strategic path goals and objectives.
- Perform system analysis which includes completing requirement definitions, interfacing with business groups and provide cost and benefit analysis.
- Review, plan, and implement computer systems. Troubleshoot systems and recommend improvements to the computing environment.
- Provide documentation and project tracking. Serves as a project leader on assigned projects.
- Participate in new technology evaluations related to information. Identify alternative or new technologies and assist in defining new global and regional IT standards.
- Assist Systems Analysts, Network Administrators and the helpdesk, desk-side support group with technical support issues.
- Coordinate and participate in regional and global project and operational efforts.
- Define and revise SOPs and system validation plans as required to meet corporate business needs and support the company’s GxP validation requirements.
- Prepare project status reports to inform management to project progression. Identify any issues, which need to be escalated for resolution or assistance.
- Provide escalated user support.
- Monitor system alerts and alarms generated from operational monitoring systems.
- Monitor activities of and coordinates activities with service providers, partners and vendors for installation, maintenance and troubleshooting
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Requires full working knowledge of relevant business practices and procedures in professional field.
- Uses standard theories, principles and concepts and integrates them to propose a course of action.
- Works under general supervision.
- Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish assigned goals.
- May periodically assist in orienting, training, and/or reviewing the work of other peers.
- Judgement is required in resolving all day-to-day problems.
- Contacts are primarily with department supervisors, leads, subordinates, and peers.
- Occasional contact with external contractors/vendors
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 Exchange administration.
- Experience administering Office 365, Active Directory, Exchange, Teams and Azure.
- Extensive experience provisioning and maintaining Office 365 user accounts/licenses, Exchange mailboxes, groups, rooms, resources, etc.
- Extensive experience in mail flow troubleshooting including message tracking and routing, mail filtering, spam administration, calendar/mail syncing troubleshooting, rules.
- Extensive experience supporting Exchange mail, calendar and contacts on Outlook (2013/2016) client and OWA web platform.
- Experience in Office 365 Exchange Online administration (domains, policies, rules, retention, etc.)
- Experience and expertise in PowerShell scripting to support the automation of administration functions (user account licensing, policies, reporting, etc.)
- Experience with monitoring of Office 365 service health, removal of user accounts, and management of service requests.
- Hands on support experience on Windows 10 and Microsoft Outlook 2013/2016
- Experience with mail archiving, journaling, retention, litigation hold, and e-Discovery functionality and solutions. Experience with solutions such as Veritas Enterprise Vault and/or Sherpa Mail Attender is a plus.
- Experience with PowerShell scripting for Office 365 User Administration.
- Experience integrating mail/calendar functionality with other business solutions a plus (Salesforce, fax system, etc.)
- Experience with Mobile Device Management platforms (such as VMware/Airwatch) and managing Office 365 services on mobile devices.
- Experience with email security tools such as Cisco Ironport/Secure Email Cloud is a plus.
- Knowledge in supporting other mail platforms such as IBM Lotus Notes/Domino is a plus.
- Experience in supporting other Office 365 services such as Microsoft Teams, SharePoint and OneDrive.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Target Based Range$84,390 - $105,490
Expertise: Qualifications -Education/Experience/Training/Etc
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 04-08 years related experience required.
- Applicable industry/professional certification preferred.
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Occasional business travel required, Ability to work non-standard schedule as needed, On-call hours as needed
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Responsibilities: Other Duties:
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this position. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is expected to:
- Light work - Exerting up to 20 lbs of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
Lifting, Carrying, Pushing, Pulling and Reaching:
- Occasionally:Reaching upward and downward, Push/pull, Stand
- Occasionally:Climbing stairs/ladders, Push/pull, Reaching upward and downward, Standing, Walking
- Frequently:Finger feeling, Hearing - ordinary, fine distinction, loud (hearing protection required), Seeing - depth perception, color vision, field of vision/peripheral, Sitting , Talking - ordinary, loud/quick
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Noise Intensity:Moderate
- Constantly:Office environment
What We OfferB. Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at www.bbraunusa.com. Through its “Sharing Expertise®” initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/DisabledID:uDnQdo