Injection Molding Team Lead-1st Shift
U.S. Tsubaki Holdings, Inc.
The TSUBAKI name is synonymous with excellence in quality, dependability and customer service. U.S. Tsubaki Automotive, LLC is an international tier-one supplier of high-speed chain drive systems to the automotive industry.
The Injection Molding Technician III is responsible for maintaining the daily operation of molding machines The Injection Molding Technician III ensures that the machine is making a quality part and machine productivity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The essential duties and responsibilities of this job are included but not limited to this job description – other tasks may be assigned and expected to be performed.
- Proficient in Maintaining Molding Equipment with ability to train others. example: Molding Machine, Dryer, Grinder, etc.
- Maintain Quality of the Parts with the ability to train others
- Pull and Set Molds with ability to train others
- Ability to navigate PLC to change Robot Setup and train others.
- Ability to Check Moister Content of Material and train others
- Ability to read and train others on small quality testing equipment example: Calipers, Mics, etc.
- Expert at Maintaining Molds with the ability to train others example: change date stamp and mold cleaning etc.
- Knowledge of screw cleaning and with the ability to train others.
- Basic Molding Machine Maintenance and able to train others
- Ability to Troubleshoot Issues with molding Machine and train others
- Ability to read a blueprint and train others
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Forklift Certification
- Five or more years related experience.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Basic problem solving or troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work with a team
- Positon require excellent planning and organizational skills, extreme attention to details and significant computer skills.
- Position requires weekends as needed with 24-hour notice.
U.S. Tsubaki offers a competitive compensation package, including health benefits effective on date of hire, generous 401(k) match and profit sharing, education reimbursement, and annual bonus potential.
Tsubaki is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability