Inside Sales Account Manager
BlackHawk Industrial Distribution, Inc.
WHO ARE WE: BlackHawk Industrial provides you the highest quality industrial products and equipment, offering manufacturing services while creating innovative engineered supply solutions. We truly believe in the importance of the local relationships with the customers we service. Our employees have fun every day exceeding the expectations of our customers, suppliers, and shareholders. We distinguish ourselves as the #1 choice of industrial manufacturers who are in need of Technical Service and Production Savings.
We are BIG ENOUGH TO SERVE, ad SMALL ENOUGH TO CARE.
SUMMARY: The Inside Sales Account Manager works to sell a product or service from start to finish. This may be done over the phone, email or via web store.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Personally exhibits, recruits and coaches associates consistent with Core Behaviors
- Responsible for promoting culture of safety
- Prospects, qualifies and generates sales within the company’s established trading partners.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of products
- Strong character and desire to win/succeed, despite customer obstacles, objections and negativity
- Follows through with customer to ensure satisfaction
- Identifies revenue opportunities within customers' communities through communications, programs and other activities as needed.
- Identifies and closes additional purchases of products and services by customers' communities.
- Communicates routinely with customers and prospects to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline.
- Identifies and prioritizes all existing and prospective customers within his/her territory and keeps contact list current.
- Studies product information, attends seminars, supervises tests of products
- Proactively solve problems for customers
- Communicate customer and market issues to company management
- Track down and develop new sales prospects
- Maintain positive relationships with potential buyers
- Handle the sales process from proposal to close, including keeping customer payment current
- Solicit and maintain contact with key accounts
- Track all customer contact activity, prepare reports for customers
- Provide customer support
- Ensures appropriate identification, planning, account qualification and needs analysis at all prospect levels.
- Engages in technical discussions with potential clients through demonstrations and presentations.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Perform all work in accordance to ISO processes and procedures
- High levels of product knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Competent with the use of computer software specific to the operation
- Use of BlackHawk approved ERP, Contact Relation Management tools, Halo, Excel
- Learn intimacies of BlackHawk web store back end.
- No direct supervisory responsibility.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar position required
- Previous sales or customer service and/or selling experience preferred
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within field
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- None required
- Employee is regularly required to speak and understand English, stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms. Employee is required to use computer and other equipment.
- Employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to _50_ pounds. Specific vision abilities include close vision and the ability to clearly focus vision.
- Eye protection, ear protection, and as required by customer, steel-toed shoes and head protection.
- Health Insurance BCBS of OK HDHP
- HSA with Employer match (must meet criteria)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan and Company Match
- FSA (Full FSA, Limited FSA, and Dependent FSA)
- Company paid Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Company paid basic Life Insurance and AD&D/
- Supplemental life and AD&D/Dependent life
- Ancillary Critical Illness Insurance (Wellness Rider Included)
- Ancillary Accident Insurance (Wellness Rider Included)
- Ancillary Hospital Indemnity
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Includes concierge services and travel assistance.
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Paid Time Off
- Gym Reimbursement
- Quarterly Wellness challenge with a chance to will money or prizes
- Tuition Reimbursement – after 1 year of employment
*BlackHawk Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer