Gulfeagle Supply is a family-owned business with over 100+ locations nationwide. We are a full line distributor of residential and commercial roofing and building products. Gulfeagle Supply specializes in servicing the professional contractor while also providing a variety of products and services to the homeowner, building owner, architect and general contractor. We take pride in delivering the highest quality and best value to our customers and we would be pleased to make you part of the mission. Here at Gulfeagle we are "Building a Career for YOU"
Gulfeagle Supply is searching for a personable individual with a passion for people and a strength in sales. Gulfeagle provides their sales team with the tools to excel in the ability to serve the customer and effectively build their career. In the Inside Sales position, you will work with the Territory Manager and the Branch Manager to ensure we provide the highest quality building products to our customers and strive to always deliver excellent customer service and accurate processing of the various types of customer orders and sales.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Ability to meet expectations as determined by the Branch Manager and budget as it relates to Branch sales, market awareness, job selling, initiative, and job quotes, and accounts.
- Possess professional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Quickly learn and retain knowledge and awareness of new products, specialty products, and systems
- Provide support, product availability, pricing, and delivery information to the Territory Manager as needed.
- Customer sales experienced with cold-calling and/or telemarketing skills
- Reflect a positive and approachable demeanor for all walk-in customers and vendors while being prompt in response to their inquiries and willing to assist in anyway.
- Aptitude for developing counter and winning sales strategies
- Ability to obtain and retain new buyers by creating long-lasting relationships
- Effective at price quoting and follow-up communication
- Experienced and responsible with cash handling and credit functions.
- Ability to operate a PC and related software
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritize and meet company timelines
- Must be a U.S. citizen or be authorized to work in the U.S
- Bilingual- Fluent in Spanish and English
- 3+ years inside sales experience in related industry
- High School diploma or equivalent
**All new hires must complete pre-employment background check and drug test**
Gulfeagle Benefit Package:
- 401(K) Retirement Plan including Employer Match
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance - Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability
- Health &Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Discount Programs
- and more!
This Job Summary indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties as requested. Gulfeagle Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on age race, gender color, religion, national origin, disability marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local law.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace