Inside Sales Representative
An Inside Sales Representative will assist our walk-in customers directly, coordinate closely with our outside sales force, drivers and warehouse personnel to meet our customers’ needs in a timely and efficient manner. The Inside Sales Representative will provide counter sales, phone assistance, and other help to our customers. Be instrumental in building our business. Here is an opportunity to learn our products and have a career in sales or management in our industry.
- Experience assisting customers with purchasing needs, either walk-ins or over the phone.
- Experience and/or interest in developing new sales opportunities through calls to potential new customers.
- Intermediate computer skills to enter sales orders and cash transactions into company software.
- Be reliable, safe and a team player.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) is preferred, but not required
- Embrace the mindset of the “Make Money and Have Fun!” culture.
- Have a valid driver’s license, satisfactory driving record, and reliable transportation to and from work.
- Authorized to work for any employer in the US without sponsorship for any length of time.
- Able to pass criminal and driving background check and a pre-employment drug test.
Keywords: counter sales, customer service, ERP system, relationship management, contractor, business to business, building products, B2B, building materials, distributor and distribution.
Superior Distribution - Charlotte5406 Old Pineville Road, Ste 150 Charlotte, NC 28217
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Veteran Friendly Employer. SRS Distribution believes in hiring military veterans at any level for any position. We know your service trained you in many of the areas we value, such as; leadership, teamwork, performance, integrity, and safety. If your experience matches our requirements, we want you to apply today.ID:uDnQdo