Inside Sales Representative
Join National Dentex - a leading healthcare organization specializing in the dental industry. We offer a full spectrum of specialized products, services, and technologies to address any dental restoration need. Currently, we have 60+ labs throughout the country. Our team is growing, and we are hiring a number of key positions within our organization including this opportunity at NDX Keller Laboratories in Fenton, MO for an Inside Sales Representative.
The regular hours for this position are from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday, and subject to change from time to time.
This is a full-time position featuring employee benefits including: health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance; paid holiday, vacation, and sick time; 401K with company contribution; and tuition reimbursement!
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:
- Cold-call prospects.
- Identify decision makers within targeted prospects and leads to begin sales process.
- Collaborate with laboratory leadership to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Collaborate with laboratory leadership and Marketing to create email and direct mail marketing campaigns.
- Set up and deliver presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions when required.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers via telephone and e-mail cross-sell and up-sell.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity.
- Assist our dentist base chair side in taking difficult shades.
- Match patient dentition by custom staining porcelain and porcelain-to-metal restorations.
- While calling on existing accounts and providing them with chairside service, review new services, assist with problems and maintain friendly relationships.
- All other tasks as assigned.
Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- Excellent Telephone Skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationship with customer.
- Ability and willingness to make decisions receive feedback and take calculated risks.
- Exhibit a can do attitude.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to handle many duties at a time in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
- Excellent listening skills to assess concerns and needs of the customer.
- Excellent verbal and written skills to communicate effectively with a wide array of both external and internal customers.
- Proficient computer skills including typing and familiarity with Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to quickly learn new software to include account management systems.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and effectively manage time.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- High School diploma or equivalent required. 4 year degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of direct work experience in a sales or telephonic sales capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales targets.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.