Inside Sales Representative I Inside Sales
Provides sales and customer service activities primarily related to retail customers utilizing knowledge of sales techniques and industry knowledge.
What You'll Do:
- Provides customer service primarily to retail customers, via walk-in, telephone or email, including assisting with customer inquiries on product selection, pricing, availability, and refunds/exchanges requiring a working knowledge of company products, procedures and practices.
- Actively engages in selling company products/services and related items.
- Provides material estimates and quotes for small packages (stairs, decks, fences, sheds, etc.).
- Enters orders into computer system and schedules delivery of products.
- Handles and resolves simple customer complaints and forwards more complex issues to more senior staff for resolution.
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and six (6) months sales-related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Builders FirstSource is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, status as a protected veteran or status as an individual with a disability.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Builders FirstSource,
please call (214) 765-3990 or email: [email protected]. Please do not send resumes to this email address - it is intended only to be used to request an accommodation in submitting an application for a job opening.
EEO THE LAW - English/Spanish
EEO IS THE LAW - SUPPLEMENT - English/Spanish
Pay Transparency Provision - English/Spanish