Inside Sales Representative
LOCATION: Sacramento, CA
PAY: $20- $24.00 per hour D.O.E. plus $15,000 annual commission potential
At OrePac we work as a team, we love to serve our communities, and we want to help you grow and achieve a healthy work-life balance! We are a wholesale building materials supplier providing product, sales, and technology solutions to the shelter industry. We seek motivated and dynamic individuals who exemplify excellence in quality, trust, value, and service. If that sounds like you, we would love to have you as a part of our team!
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to work in conjunction with Outside Sales Representatives to maintain and grow existing accounts in an established territory. Our ideal candidate is knowledgeable and professional with excellent communication, customer service, and inter-personal skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Compensation, D.O.E.
- Medical & Dental Insurance up to 70% Employer Paid
- Vision Insurance
- HSA with up to $1,000 annual Employer Contribution
- 401K with up to 3.5% Employer Contribution
- Personal Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- FREE Life & Disability Insurance
- FREE Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- FREE Gym Membership
- Employee Discount
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Maintain customer relationships with new and assigned customer accounts
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of OrePac’s pricing structure and services
- Follow-up on all generated quotes to assure that the customer is being serviced and to anticipate the potential opportunity to earn the business
- Demonstrate and introduce new products, services, and developments to established accounts; demonstrate thorough product knowledge in all communications
- Participate fully in training sessions, meetings, skill building, and professional development classes
- Process cancellations or changes in sales orders and communicate the changes with appropriate departments
- Coordinate and resolve customer concerns, including delivery errors, short shipments, and returns of damaged product
- Participate in sales presentations
- Identify and support customer sales needs, including providing literature, marketing supplies, samples, price pages, etc
- Process customer quotes, orders and RMA’s when needed
- Develop an effective and productive working relationship with commercial staff and office support personnel in multiple locations; encourage and assist in their training and development when possible
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Highly energetic personality and the ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment
- Commitment to and demonstration of high ethical standards governing professional behavior and interactions
- Strong customer service orientation
- Decision-making and creative thinking skills
- Excellent telephone personality skills
- Computer and Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers and/or employees
- Solid math skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Aptitude to develop knowledge of the industry within a given market
- Prior sales experience (preferred but not required)
- Knowledge base in building materials (preferred but not required); specific knowledge of doors is a plus
WHO WE ARE:
Founded by the Hart family in 1977, OrePac is a family-owned and operated wholesale building materials supplier providing product, sales, and technology solutions to the shelter industry.
At OrePac we value trust, integrity, and a dedication to excellence. That commitment can be found in the services we offer, the quality of the products we provide, and the way we treat our employees and customers. This dedication to our markets has enabled us to make a positive impact on the shelter industry and the communities we serve.
OrePac Building Products provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OrePac complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. OrePac supports a safe and drug-free workplace and may administer a pre-employment background check.
Keywords: Inside Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Sales Associate, Sales Professional, Inside Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Sales Associate, Sales Professional, Inside Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Sales Associate, Sales Professional, Inside Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Sales Associate, Sales Professional, Inside Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Sales Associate, Sales Professional