Country:United States of America
Location:HSC32: US070-Simpsonville, SC 1001 Old Stage Road , Simpsonville, SC, 29681 USA
Primary responsibility will be to assist and coordinate the daily work activity with the department manager/supervisor. Will be expected to meeting departmental needs, as well as, customer needs and requirements.
- -Must be able to perform basic task with minimum supervision
- Must be able to follow established procedures on routine work .
- Assists with problems related to work orders.
- Ensure completion of daily preparation work.
- Follow daily work schedule to meet customer’s requirements.
- Must be able to interface with Suppliers, Customers and internal organization as needed .
- Assist with internal, customer and third party audits.
- Looks for opportunities to improve Inspector productivity.
- Create Inspection procedures within BE Quality Management System.
- Perform inspections to meet daily customer demand.
- Performs other duties as requested, directed or assigned by Supervisor.
- This position requires a HS diploma or AA/AS degree (or other 2 year post high school training) with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a HS diploma, GED, AS/AA degree, 4 years of relevant experience are required.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now or in the future. Collins Aerospace will not offer sponsorship for this position.
- Associate Degree.
- Intermediate skills in Word and Excel.
- Must be detail oriented, efficient and able to work in a fast paced atmosphere.
- Must have problem solving skills.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms