Architectural Design & Signs, Inc.
The job of Installation Department Supervisor is to ensure that the team of hourly technicians executes all aspects of sign installation. This includes but is not limited to: safety regulations and protocols, quality assurance, kick-off and pre-installation meetings, surveys, hardware procurement, installation of signs and construction projects, training, 1 on 1 meetings and performance reviews, management of certifications.
The process includes setting daily goals and expectations for Install Leads and their teams, managing hours and costs vs. budgetary commitments, assistance with scheduling and IWOF review process (Install Work Order Form), assistance with procurement and equipment rental.
The Installation Supervisor will partner with the Install Project Manager and provide updates to Project Management and Sales Teams.
The Installation Supervisor will ensure that all documentation and check lists are maintained daily. This includes but is not limited to: safety toolbox training, 6’s, pre-install checklist, time tickets submittals, field reports, status update reports, timecard management, plan-grid maintenance, photo uploads, expense report management, etc.
- Performance and budget management
- Ability to provide PM’s solutions and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of sign manufacturing and installation
- Ability to perform site visits in proper attire and conduct site investigations
- Works with the installation team to facilitate all field related work
- Review & comprehend design packages & drawings
- Tracking all jobs through customized reports and internal software
- Ability to read, understand, and perform take-offs from blueprints and plans
- Prioritize projects and tasks in a fast paced team oriented environment
- Communicate both orally and in writing with customers, subcontractors, and staff
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- Organizing, planning, and customer service orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail and problem solving
- Positive attitude, persistence, and high level of integrity
- Ability to thrive in a self-driven, yet team oriented environment
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of work or 2 years of equivalent work experience
- OSHA 30 Certification
- 2 years of relevant professional work experience. Sign experience or construction NECESSARY!
- Must possess a valid driver's license (minimum Class C), have satisfactory driving record throughout employment, and the ability to maintain auto insurance coverage
- Medical, dental, vision and life
- Vacation and sick time
- 401(k) matching after qualifying period
- Paid holidays
- Referral bonus program
- Employee discounts
We are an E-verify employer. We conduct pre-employment background and drug screenings.