National Carwash Solutions has grown over the past 45 years to become North America’s largest equipment, service, and cleaning solutions provider in the car wash industry. Our world-class brands are backed by the largest service network in the country with more than 300 dedicated service professionals and growing! Come join us for an extraordinary career in a high growth, team-oriented company!
The Installation Technician is responsible for the installation of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems. In this role you will ensure that equipment is installed properly and will provide training to customers on the proper operation of the equipment.
What You’ll Do…
- Erect and install carwash equipment, including mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Travel to assigned installation locations for prolonged periods of time, including overnight travel
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Ensure installation deadlines are met
- Perform a site inspection to ensure proper functionality of all newly installed equipment and evaluate equipment performance prior to leaving site
- Ensure customer is adequately trained on proper operation of equipment
- Interact directly with customers by telephone, electronically, or face to face
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
- Ability to lift 50 lbs repeatedly
- Ability to climb ladders to heights over 14 feet
- Ability to be on your feet all day
- Ability to work in temperatures ranging from 10 degrees to 100 degrees indoors and outdoors
What You Need…
- 2 years’ experience working in an industrial or installation environment
- Ability to work out of town on installations for up to 2 weeks at a time
- Willingness to work overtime which can include evenings and Saturdays
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Advanced computer and networking skills, preferred
- Ability to pass a drug screen including Marijuana
- Ability to read schematics
- Reliable transportation
Grow your career supported by an energized and passionate team, professional development, training, flexibility and opportunities for advancement. We offer competitive wages and benefits including comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage, matching 401(k), paid time off and more.
National Carwash Solutions is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.