Tarkett USA, Inc.
Outdoor Track Installation Team Member:
Beynon Sports, Inc. is looking for team members to work with our experienced Crew Foreman installing outdoor polyurethane sports surfaces throughout the United States. Beynon Sports is seeking qualified, hardworking candidates for Seasonal employment who enjoy being on the road for 3 to 4 months at a time.
SUMMARY - GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
Under the general supervision of a site superintendent, responsible for all physical labor performed on the job for installation of tracks. Overnight travel is required for this position.
Our ideal candidate has….
- Positive attitude and a dedication to attention to detail
- Experience and working knowledge of the construction industry is a plus Working with a team to deliver a quality product for the client
- Willingness to learn all aspects of installation procedures, can follow the Foreman’s instructions and work as part of a team to successfully install outdoor running track surfaces
- Use of small hand tools and power equipment for surface preparation and the installation polyurethane sports surfaces
- Carrying, mixing and pouring polyurethane to install track and field surfaces as required by OSHA safety standards
- Recovery of excess rubber granules and edge detail trimming of the track surface
- General site cleanup and demobilization of a project site
- Commitment to working safely and efficiently while following jobsite safety and environmental guidelines
- Transportation is provided as crew will be traveling on the road as a team
- Per Diem and hotel costs for travel periods when away from home
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to supervisor and Human Resources.
- Assist in the accomplishment of Company goals.
- Helps other employee to accomplish Company goals.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by department supervisor.
What We Offer
A commitment that Safety is #1
Competitive benefits, pay, and retirement plan options!
Career growth, stability, and flexible work arrangements.
Responsible Manufacturing – Protecting Our Planet for the Future
We utilize renewable energy and a closed loop recycled water process.
We are committed to reducing greenhouse emissions and water consumption.
We are the only flooring company recognized by the Asthma and Allergy foundation.
Who we are:
With a history of 140 years, Tarkett is a worldwide leader in innovative flooring and sport surface solutions with 12,000 employees and 34 industrial sites. Offering a wide range of products including vinyl, linoleum, rubber, carpet, wood, laminate, artificial turf, and athletic tracks. The Group serves customers in more than 100 countries across the globe.
Committed to change the game with circular economy and to reducing its carbon footprint, the Group has implemented an eco-innovation strategy based on Cradle to Cradle® principles, fully aligned with its Tarkett Human-Conscious Design® approach.
Tarkett is listed on Euronext (Compartment B, ISIN FR0004188670, ticker: TKTT). www.tarkett-group.com
Tarkett is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in backgrounds and in experiences and promote an inclusive workplace where all employees can perform at their best.ID:uDnQdo