Installer – Remote
From hand painted signs on walls in Green Bay, Wisconsin to gaining visibility on some of the biggest stages around us, Jones Sign has stood the test of time and embraced innovation since 1910. Jones Sign has grown from a small sign shop to a premier national sign manufacturing company boasting 430,000 square feet of manufacturing space among its 6 manufacturing sites.
We do work for well-known brands and venues and are featured in the spotlights.
From design and permitting to fabrication and installation, our team of more than 500 professional employees is poised to support each other with every project. Our team prides themselves on completion time, delivering on budget, and collaborating from start to finish.
Jones Sign provides opportunity, stability, growth, leadership, and an inspiring culture to those who choose to go after it.
Are you ready to accomplish your vision?
Be a part of something visible! We are incredibly proud to see our work in legendary venues like Lambeau Field, Fiserv Forum, American Family Field, Hard Rock Stadium, Daytona International Speedway, Resorts World, and more! If you are driven, thrive in a dynamic environment, and want to accomplish your vision, Jones Sign is the perfect fit for you!
Specific Duties & Essential Functions:
- Measure jobs and accurately relay the information
- Layout large scale jobs
- Overcome large jobsite issues as efficiently as possible
- Read and interpret architectural and/or shop drawings
- Maintain and/or participate current job-related safety and training
- Work closely with and take direction from lead foremen
- Debrief Project Manager on completed project – noting all issues and successes
- Must be able to problem solve and improvise as necessary to meet plan specifications, company quality standards, and deadlines
- Must be able to communicate and work well with general contractors, as well as project management
- Job requires travel approximately 3 weeks, or more, out of the month
- Has the ability to run large equipment, such as Spyder crane and rough terrain forklifts
- Has the ability to understand and meet schedules
- High school diploma or equivalent
- CDL driver license (or ability to obtain one)
- Ability to work out of town and stay overnight (10 days travel and a long weekend every 2 weeks)
- Crane, construction equipment, and forklift experience desired
We are a leading sign company in the U.S. and provide an attractive benefits package:
- Health & wellbeing benefits
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Leading edge tools & technology
- Health & fitness membership
- Education & advancement opportunities
- Incentive programs
- Charitable contributions match
- And more!
Jones Sign Company is an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workplace that promotes a culture of trust, respect, and transparent communication.