Installer – Will Train
The Furniture Installer assembles and installs office furniture and other related products at customers’ site using small hand-held power tools.
The primary job functions are:
- Loads or assists in loading assigned vehicle with all product and equipment necessary to complete the day’s workload.
- Assembles and installs office furniture and other related products. Works under the direction of a Foreman, as part of a crew of other team members and/or subcontractors assigned to the job.
Skills and Experience:
- No experience necessary – will train.
- Individual should be mechanically inclined.
- Tools will be provided.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Clear and professional communication skills.
- Ability to lift and move loads of up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to load and unload delivery truck.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including, 401(k), paid time off, paid holidays, overtime availability and a referral program.