Overhead Door Co.
The L&D Trainer will coordinate and support training needs. Using principles and applications of project management and Instructional Design, work with subject matter expert (SME) to design, develop and coordinate training that focuses on company initiatives and improving operational performance.
- Manages/Consults with practice leaders and administrative groups on:
- Curriculum Needs and Development
- Learning strategies
- Learning Goals
- Coordinates training design and delivery for new and existing programs
- Coordinates development for all custom courseware materials and tools
- Manages SME resources and materials and collaborates with SME’s on overall development of blended learning
- Determines appropriate learning objectives and mediums based on needs assessment
- Manages resources according to timeline specifications
- Consultation and development of e-learning strategies
- Evaluates the short and long term effectiveness of materials/programs on a regular basis
- Applies evaluation techniques to improve learning solutions
- Participates with Human Resource projects and/or initiatives; responsible for the coordination and completion of projects, including setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and monitoring and summarizing progress of project. Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Other duties as assigned