Intelligence Discipline Lead SME
Intelligence Discipline Lead SME, Tampa, FL
Cherokee Preting seeks exceptionally qualified individuals to serve as an Intelligence Discipline Lead Subject Matter Expert (IDL SME) to support USSOCOM. IDL SME provides support to assist USSOCOM Staff in the conduct of targeting analysis and operations. The contractor shall provide all necessary specialized non-personal labor, material, and services necessary to perform intelligence operations, coordination, product production, data integration, synchronization, and prioritization of USSOCOM missions and operational objectives.
Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following:
- Provide all necessary specialized non-personal labor, material, and services necessary to perform intelligence operations, coordination, product production, data integration, synchronization, and prioritization of USSOCOM missions and operational objectives
- Possess SME-level skillsets in the specific intelligence discipline with demonstrated experience and results to include knowledge of training requirements, mission requirements, the ability to accurately and effectively communicate with USSOCOM customers and knowledge of the organization
- Assist the USSOCOM Staff to identify and assist in the development of prudent COAs, recommend priorities, train members of the team, and employ technical knowledge for the long-term benefit to USSOCOM operations.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience performing analytical intelligence related operations while serving in an Intelligence Task Force, National Intelligence Support Team, National Military Joint Intelligence Center or Combatant Command, or, a non-DoD equivalent IA operational community
- Of the foregoing experience, the IDL SME shall have not less than five (5) years of operational analysis experience in their analytical field. Two (2) years of experience in a managerial level position in support of special operations and combat overseas tours with a SMU and or SOF in an operational environment providing a direct analysis support function is highly desired
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Possess advanced skillsets with the F3EAD targeting methodology to include broad knowledge of additional intelligence disciplines and significant demonstrable experience in their field capable of leading analytical efforts culminating in products
- Possess advanced skillsets with the Intelligence Cycle, HVI Targeting, Social Network Analysis, Patterns of Life Analysis and one or more of the following areas: Human Factors Analysis, Human Terrain Analysis, SIGINT Targeting, Convergence Analysis, and Intelligence training
- Expert knowledge and understanding of analytical theory, doctrine, rules, regulations, directives, systems, concepts, methodologies and relevant skills related to intelligence operations
- Current Top Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
- Must possess a valid US passport
- Active Top Secret (TS) with SCI security clearance.
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study with at least eight (8) years of relevant experience (with at least a portion of that experience within the last two (2) years).
- Work is primarily performed in a climate-controlled office environment. Occasional CONUS and OCONUS travel is required.
Cherokee Federal has suspended it’s COVID mandate. However, it’s important to note that Cherokee Federal employees are included as covered employees in U.S. Presidential Executive Order 14042, which mandates COVID vaccines for federal contractors. Executive Order 14042 is currently not subject to enforcement by the Federal government. Therefore, Cherokee Federal has suspended application of the mandate and continues to monitor the government’s guidance on administration of any vaccine requirement.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Cherokee Federal is a division of Cherokee Nation Businesses, the economic engine of Cherokee Nation, the largest Native American tribe in the U.S. As a trusted partner, the Cherokee Federal team of companies manages nearly 2,000 projects of all sizes across the construction, engineering and manufacturing and mission solutions portfolios – ranging from advanced data analytics and telehealth to cybersecurity, cloud and logistics.
Since 2012, our team of companies has won $6 billion in government contracts and completed more than 5,300 federal missions. Our 3,600+ employees work in 20+ countries, 50 states and 2 U.S. territories.
Why Cherokee Federal? Visit cherokee-federal.com to learn why you should join our team!
Cherokee Federal is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, union affiliation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We conform to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations governing all aspects of the relationship between the Company and its employees, including, but not limited to, recruitment, employment, promotion, transfer, training, working conditions, wages and salary administration, employee benefits, and application of policies. The policies and principles of EEO also apply to the selection and treatment of independent contractors, personnel working on our premises who are employed by temporary agencies and any other persons or firms doing business for or with the Company.