Intern – Engineering (Summer 2023)
Williams International Co.
Who We Are
Williams International is a privately-owned company that develops and manufactures jet engines for both military and commercial aircraft applications. We are a company of creators who deliver pioneering ideas and technologies that lead the aerospace industry. Our culture fosters creativity, collaboration, and continuous learning to position our team members to inspire each other and provide quality products and supporting services that exceed the expectations of our customers.
Williams International has a need for 6 engineering summer (2023) intern positions.
Interns will be responsible for carrying out a variety of administrative, engineering or technical assignments pertaining to the particular function where assigned.
Responsibilities and tasks include:
- Updating manufacturing work instructions
- Assisting in implementation of optical inspection systems
- Tool design
- Assisting in first article completion on complex aerospace parts
- Revising blue prints
- Assisting in 6S activities in the engine assembly area
Intern Eligibility Requirements
- Minimum of 60 credit hours (must be a junior or senior standing or in a Master’s program)
- Minimum cumulative GPA 3.0, preferred
- Course study must be in Aerospace, Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Science, Materials Science, Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering
- US Citizenship required
- Position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Government Security Clearance, if needed. Candidates selected may be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. For more information on Security Clearances, please visit: U. S. Department of State.
Williams International is a Drug Free Workplace where all new team members and contractors are subject to pre-employment drug testing for the following controlled substances: marijuana, cocaine, PCP, amphetamines, opioids and alcohol as policy dictates.
Williams International is committed to equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, and protected veteran status.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Williams International and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position due to a physical and/or mental disability, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected]. Or, please call 248-624-5200. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.