Intern (Intern Program) Engineering
Our Tremco CPG Mfg. Corp. Chemical plant, located in Corsicana Texas, is seeking motivated, team-oriented Interns to provide technical support for our Corsicana site in Operations, Engineering and Logistic departments.
This nine (9) week Summer 2024 Internship is a full-time position intended for college students in a Chemical or Mechanical Engineering degree program.
You will be provided with training and mentorship for a variety of aspects within our Chemical Manufacturing Plant and will have the opportunity to work on high-value projects. This internship will help you to identify areas of high interest as they relate to our industry. If you desire a career path in Chemical Plant Operations, Management, Engineering, or Logistics and have an interest in joining an industry leader that recognizes excellent performance, then this is the opportunity for you!
Skills, Qualifications, Experience, Special Physical Requirements:
- Currently enrolled in either a Chemical or Mechanical Engineering degree program.
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic engineering principles.
- MS Office proficiency, including advanced Excel spreadsheet skills.
- Strong organizational, verbal, written, technical communication and presentation skills.
- Valid Driver’s License in good standing, issued by resident state required.
- U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Resident status required.
- Located within the Corsicana Texas area.
Wages: $22.00 per hourID:uDnQdo