Intern_ Quality Assurance
San Diego, CA
Business Unit:Cubic Integrated Supply Chain
Company Details:Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We’re the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
Job Summary: Responsible for supporting department with daily operations, administrative tasks, and projects. This position typically works under close supervision and direction.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the review and approval of First articles for RI at Otay for product and parts for Trafficware, Defense and CTS
- Assist with daily administrative tasks and provide support on various projects
- Gain industry and organizational knowledge through daily business interactions and job assignments
- Support department deliverables for internal or external customers
- Assists with data entry in a variety of systems and or spreadsheets
- Assist in preparing information and researching materials for assigned tasks
- May generate, review, and distribute daily/weekly comprehensive status reports
- Update and organize department shared drive and documents
- Gather and organize data for presentations
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Enrollment in a four year college degree program, or equivalent, in related field.
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and written.
- Excellent organization skills, follow-through, analytical skills, and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to perform tasks under work deadlines.
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, and well organized.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
The description provided above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements. Duties, responsibilities and requirements may change over time and according to business need.
(San Diego only***) Targeted full-time hourly range between $24.30 - $30.92 + benefits.
***Note: Disclosure of the pay scale data as required by Labor Code Section 432.3.
The Cubic pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.