International Sales Coordinator
Overhead Door Co.
- Provides sales support and customer service to current and new customers Overhead Door and Wayne Dalton in the assigned territories (Middle East, Southeast Asia, Asia Pacific, Africa, The Caribbean), including preparation of quotes, coordinating technical support, export logistics and documentation, helping the International Sales Manager coordinating communications, business development activities and internal cross-functional relationships with other departments, etc.
Role and Responsibilities
- Receive RFQs.
- Prepare sales quotes with OHDirect and PartnerConnect based on price lists, MRAs and price / margin analysis in conjunction with the Senior International Sales Coordinator, International Account Executives and the International Sales Manager.
- Order entry.
- Export documentation according to departmental SOPs and systems, following up along the processes, especially with logistics / shipping departments in different plants.
- Following up with distributors to close sales and to complete the sales cycles from quote to order reception to shipping.
- Communicate with distributors, end customers and internally for all the details involving day-to-day international sales and business development in the assigned territories.
- Report sales activity, sales cycle status, price level feedback and general issues to International Sales Manager.
- Exchange of information, details of processes and logistics with all the International staff.
- Interface with plants and corporate departments supporting the international sales operations.