Inventory Control Specialist
El Paso, TX
Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we’re committed to more – more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what’s important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
Dal-Tile is currently seeking an exceptional Inventory Control Specialist to join our TEAM!
As the Inventory Control Specialist, we need someone who is ready to provide a variety of support such as managing and verifying product and identifying discrepancies in WMS.
Shift: 1st Shift
- Monday- Friday
- 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Pay: Depending on Experience
Maintains accurate inventory data in the Warehouse Management System ( WMS ) by researching and correcting any errors or discrepancies.
Major Function and Scope:
- Maintains accurate inventory data in the Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- Identifies and researches inventory system discrepancies and errors.
- Verifies actual location and count of products in the warehouse and corrects information in WMS.
- Operates various industrial-powered equipment to transport products as needed.
- Assists Manager in reviewing Inventory Transfer Discrepancies. (ITD’S)
- Monitors equipment or processes and reports problems to supervisor.
- Follows standard operating and safety procedures.
- Keeps area safe, clean, and organized.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent experience.
- 1 or more years of previous distribution/warehouse experience. Prior inventory control experience is preferred.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good record-keeping skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Accurate measurement capability.
- Ability to understand and speak basic English.
- Ability to work in a safe and conscientious manner.
- Must be Dal-Tile certified to operate powered industrial trucks.
Other Pertinent Job Information:
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, use hands, and reach with hands and arms.
- The associate is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The associate may be required to sometimes sit, climb, or balance.
- The associate may lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- The associate is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
- The associate may be exposed to a wide range of temperatures.
- The noise level is usually loud.
- Reasonably accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.ID:uDnQdo