Inventory Control Specialist I General Administrative
Maintains proper inventory levels by monitoring stock and generating purchase orders as needed in accordance with replenishment guidelines.
What You'll Do:
- Investigates and corrects inventory discrepancies.
- Places special orders and ensure pricing is accurate.
- Places purchase orders from vendors to balance projected needs with special buy opportunities and future promotions utilizing on-time delivery methods.
- Ensures all costs are accurate and accounted for on purchase orders.
- Assists marketing, pricing, inventory control, and accounts payable departments to resolve system and/or invoice cost discrepancies and determine appropriate corrective action with vendor to resolve.
- Provides sales and informational assistance on products and freight to staff and customers.
- Returns defective merchandise and ensures proper and timely credit is received from vendor.
High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and one (1) year related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Builders FirstSource is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, status as a protected veteran or status as an individual with a disability.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Builders FirstSource,
please call (214) 765-3990 or email: [email protected]. Please do not send resumes to this email address - it is intended only to be used to request an accommodation in submitting an application for a job opening.
EEO THE LAW - English/Spanish
EEO IS THE LAW - SUPPLEMENT - English/Spanish
Pay Transparency Provision - English/Spanish