As a Inventory Controller , you will manage the Coordination and Control of Inventory across the Salem, OR site including Raw Materials, Finished Goods and Production. You will report to the Senior Production Planning Analyst
- Perform random checks / audits outside or the monthly site cycle count program, and perform spot checks to make sure materials are labeled with PPG item codes
- Create monthly cycle count program for the site to count all stocks within the agreed no of counts per item. Use Oracle system to analyze stock movements and co-ordinate stock movements in Oracle
- Manage execution of monthly asset disposal note ensuring both are electronically and physically completed
- Develop and implement inventory control systems and practices.
- 2 years experience in Inventory Control Systems
- Logical thinking abilities is important after reviewing data
- Knowledge and previous experience using an MRP system.
- Logical thinking abilities are important